New Feature Prevents Temperature Tampering | Bluetooth Thermocouple
SALT LAKE CITY – Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – RizePoint, the leading provider of brand, quality, and safety management software, today launched an integration between Mobile Auditor® and the Cooper-Atkins Blue2® Instrument that seamlessly uploads line check temperature data. This new pairing enables food safety teams to gather temperature data reliably—upholding quality standards and mitigating risk. Thermocouple integration is now available to more than 387,000 corporate and third-party auditors who use Mobile Auditor.
“Our food service clients are committed to the safety of raw and prepared foods,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of RizePoint. “Thermocouple integration is one more way that we’re transforming a paper-and-pencil process to a more effective way of gathering data and protecting brand reputations.”
RizePoint provides an end-to-end solution to modernize inspections in fast-casual and quick-service restaurants, fresh-prepared foods, and grocery stores—ensuring a safe customer experience.
With Mobile Auditor, auditors can:
- Conduct line checks with Cooper-Atkins Blue2 thermocouple device
- Perform audits using smartphones, tablets, or web browsers
- Use offline access wherever connections are a concern
- Submit corrective action recommendations with video and image markup
- Sync audit results for immediate use
- Save and share audit results before completion
- Start scheduled audits with just one click
About Mobile Auditor
RizePoint Mobile Auditor streamlines remote location assessments. Inspection teams see immediate assessment results in the cloud-based RizePoint Management Console, replacing the long, manual upload process.
- Capture data easily using powerful form navigation that leads auditors through the process
- Convert negative assessment results into immediate corrective action recommendations
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint—formerly Steton Technology Group—is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally imposed standards and externally imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
Located in Middlefield, CT, Cooper-Atkins Corporation is a leading manufacturer of quality time, temperature and humidity instruments, with focus on the Foodservice, Industrial HVAC and Healthcare markets both domestically and abroad. Cooper-Atkins Corporation is proud to be a Woman-Owned business, certified by the National Women’s Business Enterprise Certification (WBENC) as well as an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
For inquiries and to contact a distributor near you, please call Cooper-Atkins support at: Main (860) 347-2256, Option 2, or visit http://www.cooper-atkins.com/