Frequent, consistent, and reliable inspections are the cornerstone of any health department in charge of protecting their community against foodborne illnesses and other risks. However, everyday realities such as inspectors stretched thin, busy management teams, and piles of paperwork get in the way of conducting evaluations. And, when it comes to sharing findings, it’s even more difficult to compile scattered pieces of data into clear, comprehensive reports for review. With challenges like these, it’s easy to understand why audits are often overdue or not in compliance with statutes.
RizePoint has facilitated site inspections for health departments and top private sector brands for nearly 20 years to:
- Save time and visit more locations using efficient inspection tools and processes
- Gather inspection data digitally and immediately upload audit results
- Track Inspector activities and validate audits are completed
- Provide clear, concise audit result reports with little effort
- Prepare for future regulatory requirements
- Conduct inspections using forms and processes that mirror statutes