SALT LAKE CITY – Dec. 17, 2018 — RizePoint today reported product advances for the fourth quarter of 2018, with a strong focus on serving Supplier Quality Management needs in the food, hospitality, and retail industries.
The company is consistently working toward expanding functionality for frictionless supplier onboarding as part of a larger supplier quality management (SQM) solution. These product enhancements help managers in any industry onboard, track, and communicate with suppliers and vendors to help ensure regulatory and company standards compliance.
“This expanded supplier quality solution further demonstrates RizePoint’s commitment to foster brand protection,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of RizePoint. “We have enhanced the supplier onboarding experience, improved communication with suppliers, and made tracking compliance documents simple and easy.”
The update to the RizePoint enterprise compliance SaaS solution also includes:
- Creating clear and simple onboarding workflows
- Configuring forms and surveys based on your specific business needs
- Building reports and dashboards that help you see into the health of supplier compliance
- Setting due dates with automated alerts for expiring qualifying documents
- Automating CAPA with triggered alerts and communications
This SQM functionality is unique within the quality management market as more scrutiny is placed on the supply chain, suppliers, and sourcing. It works as seamless integration with RizePoint’s entire platform to further help customers create a single source of truth for quality-related data. It is the newest development in the expansion of RizePoint’s Quality Management Software solution that helps customers gain holistic visibility and make informed business decisions within all their quality programs.
RizePoint offers a robust software solution that helps companies keep brand promises through their quality and compliance efforts. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile, and cloud-based solutions serve millions of audits every year. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software help organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is highly configurable to individual business needs.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 foodservice brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores