RizePoint®, the leading provider of quality management software, today announced quality management powered by blockchain. With this new solution, quality assurance managers can connect all supplier data—from onboarding information to supplier inspection results to industry certifications to corrective action—in a single source of truth.
Data collected by the RizePoint solution provides insights into all touch points in the supply chain. As products move through the supply chain, they must pass internal standards and correct any non-compliance immediately. Further, RizePoint creates transparency to more quickly identify problems in the supply chain faster. This allows RizePoint customers to keep their brand promise by ensuring all suppliers meet rigorous standards.
“Blockchain is the future of supplier quality management,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO, RizePoint. “Through complex supply chains with thousands of suppliers, users will be able to track all supplier information in one place and ultimately provide consumer’s transparency about every product they purchase.”
RizePoint’s private and permissioned blockchain technology provides visibility throughout the supply chain for seamless quality management.
“Blockchain is a new way of organizing data—made famous by Bitcoin but its uses go far beyond that,” said Jesse Dowdle, Chief Technology Officer, RizePoint. “When used in food safety, blockchain technology establishes trust, accountability, and transparency across global food supply chains.”
With RizePoint Quality Management powered by blockchain users can:
- Onboard suppliers
- Collect relevant certifications
- Document farm, distribution, and manufacturing inspections
- Track corrective action and respond to non-compliant issues in hours, not weeks
For more information visit: https://rizepoint.com/blockchain/
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.