RizePoint, the leading provider of quality experience management software, has been named a leader in ITIC’s 2017 Report: The State of Audit, Compliance and Intelligence. The new ITIC report evaluates Quality Experience Management software solutions for the collection, aggregation, analysis and correction of audit results, and cites RizePoint’s robust assessment, analysis, and corrective action tools as compelling differentiators.
According to ITIC, “RizePoint is clearly positioned as the Quality Experience Management market leader, with accelerated customer interest and adoption, and a clear and visionary product roadmap that includes specific feature value for customers in the foodservice, retail, and hospitality industries.”
For the 2017 report, ITIC examined organizational requirements for Quality Experience Management tools. ITIC analysts polled reference customers on the specific features, functions, ease of use, and reliability of the products as well as aftermarket technical service and support. The firm also leveraged data from its own independent web-based survey of over 600 businesses. This data provides in-depth insight into the business and technology benefits, efficiencies, risk mitigation, and brand protection organizations have achieved using Quality Experience Management solutions.
According to the ITIC report, “With 20 years’ experience in analytics, auditing and BI software for a wide range of industries, RizePoint encounters only a handful of challengers whose products deliver comparable breadth and depth of functionality. Likewise, many of these solutions lack the ease of use, expertise and proven track record of customer service and support that RizePoint has demonstrably provided since 1997.”
The ITIC report found that RizePoint users:
- unanimously agreed that RizePoint quality experience management solutions allow their firms to maintain compliance and respond to potential issue before they become actual issues
- gave RizePoint high marks for other key metrics such as ease of use, responsiveness, and after-market technical service and support
- all reported that the RizePoint business intelligence tools eliminated the burden of manual, error-prone report generation and aligned their organizations around critical quality results
“RizePoint boasts a 97% customer retention rate and this report explains the secret of our customer loyalty,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of RizePoint. “We are the only vendor in this space that offers an end-to-end solution that combines a mobile inspection app with powerful analytics and automated corrective action. This report demonstrates our industry expertise and commitment to innovation in quality experience management software.”
The report highlights the $1.2 billion emerging industry of analytics and business intelligence software solutions. Most of the approximately 100 vendors in the industry have been in business for five years or less. ITIC found that corporations of all sizes are adopting quality management experience software to:
- Improve daily operational efficiencies
- Mitigate risk by ensuring compliance
- Streamline operations to lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and accelerate return on investment (ROI)
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Gain competitive advantage
- Make tactical and strategic plans to drive future business decisions/goals
To obtain a copy of the ITIC 2017 Report: The State of Audit, Compliance and Intelligence visit rizepoint.com
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
Information Technology Intelligence Consulting (ITIC) specializes in the analysis of compliance, licensing and contract negotiation, services and outsourcing, and intellectual property management in the software, virtualization, hardware, and emerging technologies industries. Principal analyst, Laura DiDio, focuses on underlying business issues such as TCO and ROI, compliance, risk assessment and other topics that influence technology decisions.