New Functionality Connects Disparate Data Sources with Operational Data for End-to-End Reporting
SALT LAKE CITY – Oct. 24, 2017 – RizePoint®, the leading provider of quality management software, today announced a new upload-and-join feature in its Search-Driven Analytics (SDA) business intelligence tool. With this new feature, users can upload external data—anything from supply chain data to customer experience data—and blend it with RizePoint operational data to create a comprehensive view. This combined data provides actionable insights that optimize business performance.
“Search-Driven Analytics improves visibility and allows for faster decision-making,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO, RizePoint. “The upload-and-join feature brings one more layer of certainty, and empowers our clients to make enterprise-wide decisions to better protect their brands.”
Upload-and-join connects disparate data sources—such as product, sales, or voice of customer data—and correlates that data set to existing operational data. Users can then ask questions and share answers using role-based permissions. For example, an international burger franchise can upload menu items for all locations and tie the menu items to product quality scores. Managers are empowered with data to make decisions to improve quality—from discontinuing a product to extending a seasonal promotion.
The SDA upload-and-join feature allows users to:
- Upload and correlate data from any department
- Ask questions using search engine technology
- Find answers in easy-to-understand visual displays
- Share results quickly and easily for ad hoc enterprise-wide analysis
About Search-Driven Analytics
The RizePoint platform combines the award-winning mobile inspection app, Mobile Auditor® with the RizePoint cloud-based Management Console. SDA is fed by inspection results collected on Mobile Auditor. This allows users to see real-time correlation between different data sets by simply searching the information they want to see, and letting SDA create instant reports and analytics charts.
Search-Driven Analytics is available as an add-on module to the more than 387,000 users of the RizePoint platform. For more details about Search-Driven Analytics, visit https://rizepoint.com/search-driven-analytics/
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.