RizePoint®, the leading provider of quality management software, today announced Form Builder, a simple form creation interface that empowers the novice, while delivering the feature-rich capabilities required by a seasoned veteran. With this new tool, users can complete more activities faster and view all forms from one easy-to-navigate canvas.
“Creating forms is the vital first step of quality management programs,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO, RizePoint. “We developed Form Builder with our customers to ensure they would save time, gain visibility, and streamline improvements.”
Administrators can rapidly assemble diverse question types and assign logic, comments, notifications, and policy to them. Form Builder helps users ask the right questions, collect accurate information, and gain visibility to align business practices with business values.
With Form Builder users can:
- Design, edit, and publish audit questions and responses quickly
- Create predefined comments for additional intelligence surrounding specific audit questions
- Define question logic, triggering an action, or additional exploration for deeper insights
- Gain visibility and rapid access to forms in the solution library
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.