RizePoint, the leading provider of quality management software, has been named a Top Workplace by the Salt Lake Tribune. RizePoint was one of sixty-five Utah businesses to make the respected listing. The Top Workplace recognition is based solely on employee survey results that measure aspects of workplace culture such as alignment, execution, and connection.
“Making the Top Workplace list for the second consecutive year is an achievement that’s built by every member of the company,” said Frank Maylett, President and CEO. “Our executive committee is focused on creating a team that cares about creativity, integrity, hard work, and fun, and this recognition reflects that focus.”
RizePoint’s employee-centered culture includes unique perks:
- Benefits: RizePoint employee benefits package includes unlimited paid time off, first-rate medical, vision, and dental benefits, and an excellent 401(k) with a generous match.
- Rize & Shine Program: RizePoint’s corporate social responsibility program, Rize & Shine, includes quarterly company-sponsored employee volunteer days amounting to 2,500 hours of service per year.
- Workplace Comfort: RizePoint’s headquarters in Cottonwood Heights, Utah includes stellar mountain views, an onsite daycare, café, gym, height-adjustable desks for all employees, a fully-stocked break area, and an employee fun room with ping-pong, foosball, and gaming consoles.
- Peer-to-Peer Bonuses: RizePoint employees recognize co-worker’s accomplishments—from Turkey Bowl wins to landing new clients—through an online peer giving platform.
WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health, administered the survey for Utah-based companies.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in quality management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.
About WorkplaceDynamics, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, PA, WorkplaceDynamics specializes in employee feedback surveys and workplace improvement. This year alone, more than two million employees in over 6,000 organizations will participate in the Top Workplaces™ campaign—a program it conducts in partnership with more than 40 prestigious media partners across the United States. For more information, visit http://www.workplacedynamics.com/ or http://topworkplaces.sltrib.com/