The Women Tech Council, a non-profit, today announced its 2016 industry partners. The partnerships enable opportunities, visibility, mentoring and networking for women in technology. The Women Tech Council was created 9 years ago to build a community of collaboration and performance around women in tech. Headquartered in Utah, where more than 5000 tech companies are located, the Women Tech Council has a community of more than 10,000 that work together for this cause.
“Our organization has always focused on the impact women have on the technology economy. The support for that focus is demonstrated by our list of partners. We bring companies and individuals, men and women, together to change cultures, increase retention, expand the pipeline and have impact on the bottom.” Said Cydni Tetro, president and founder WTC and CEO 3DplusMe.
“I work everyday with our industry partners,” said Sara Jones, VP Partnerships and founder and CEO IFINIDI, “they represent some of the best companies in tech. They are committed to women in technology because they recognize the impact that diverse teams have on the bottom line. Our partnership enables us to work together to make a real difference in companies today and for future women in tech”.
The 2016 industry partner companies are:
- Adobe (www.adobe.com) changing the world through digital experiences. We help our customers create, deliver and optimize content and applications.
- Ancestry ( www.Ancestry.com) the world’s largest online family history resource.
- Governor’s Office of Economic Development (www.goed.utah.gov): Provider of rich business resources for the creation, growth and recruitment of companies to Utah and to increase tourism and film production in the state.
- Health Catalyst (www.healthcatalyst.com) Leaders in Healthcare Data Warehousing, Analytics, and Outcomes Improvement.
- Lucid Software (www.golucid.co) Lucid’s lineup includes Lucidchart, the popular diagramming application used to create compelling and attractive visual communications, and Lucidpress, a recently launched publishing tool used to create print and digital content with ease.
- OC Tanner (www.octanner.com) a human resource consulting and services company that designs and helps implement employee recognition programs for clients in the U.S., Canada, India and Europe.
- RizePoint (www.rizepoint.com) (Formerly Steton) is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations.
Read more on Yahoo! News