RizePoint, the leading provider of quality management software, announced three new features—GPS capture, concurrent multiple audit functionality, and single sign-on capability—in the award-winning Mobile Auditor® app. The new features simplify remote site inspections and add visibility to brand compliance data.
“Our customers conduct hundreds, sometimes thousands, of evaluations each year using RizePoint Mobile Auditor,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO, RizePoint. “Toggling between multiple audit forms during a single inspection will save time, often amounting to hundreds of hours saved annually. This means our customers can spend more time training and educating their employees on important brand standards.”
Mobile Auditor creates efficiencies for quality and operations professionals worldwide. Single sign-on creates a seamless and secure way to manage users globally, GPS capture gives peace-of-mind to managers, and the new toggle functionality streamlines the inspection process.
The new Mobile Auditor updates allow users to:
- Capture data easily using powerful form navigation that leads auditors through the process.
- Toggle between multiple audits at one location to increase auditor efficiency.
- Capture GPS coordinates for location and question responses to provide greater visibility for onsite audits.
- Use offline to free inspectors from connection concerns.
- Attach short videos, upload files, and mark-up photos to highlight important evaluation details.
- Communicate details on non-compliant findings through comment features such as free form, pre-defined, or auditor-configured comment fields.
To learn more about Mobile Auditor visit: https://agamotto.rizepoint.com/products/#ma
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint’s software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in quality management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.